and I'm feeling tired. It could be from my workouts and it could be from the radiation. Whatever it's from, it's 6:20 and I can barely keep my eyes open.
And today was a quiet day--up at the usual time, at the gym around 8ish, home to get ready for radiation, lunch out (really loving Exit 4 in Mt Kisco) and then an afternoon of resting. I won't bore you with all of the things I didn't do that were on my "to do" list. Suffice it to say that I lay around and rested.
I can't wait to see the acupuncturist at Northern Westchester for a treatment. I think I'm at the point where my guided imagery, extra glutamine (thank you, Dr. Saltzman!), easy workouts and healthful eating (you wouldn't believe how I've cut my wine drinking down!) aren't enough for the likes of radiation therapy.
Ah, Gilda Radner!! I have a much better idea of what you meant when you said, "it's always something!"
And today was a quiet day--up at the usual time, at the gym around 8ish, home to get ready for radiation, lunch out (really loving Exit 4 in Mt Kisco) and then an afternoon of resting. I won't bore you with all of the things I didn't do that were on my "to do" list. Suffice it to say that I lay around and rested.
I can't wait to see the acupuncturist at Northern Westchester for a treatment. I think I'm at the point where my guided imagery, extra glutamine (thank you, Dr. Saltzman!), easy workouts and healthful eating (you wouldn't believe how I've cut my wine drinking down!) aren't enough for the likes of radiation therapy.Ah, Gilda Radner!! I have a much better idea of what you meant when you said, "it's always something!"
Thanks for both these recent posts, Connie. It's really good just to know what's happening for you. I'm lighting candles for you at UU, and holding you in my thoughts a lot...with hugs and warmth for both you and Anne in my heart and mind :-).
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Paul.
DeleteKathy King here - haven't mastered how to be a "known" commenter yet. Love your chronicles, feel as if we're sitting on Bonnie's dock by the lake chatting. Only difference is I can't give you a well deserved hug, so imagine a virtual hug just came your way!
ReplyDeleteAw shucks. Thanks. I have great memories of sitting on that dock, talking about our families, our challenges and our joys. I'm glad this feels like that.
DeleteOh, and I got the (much needed!) hug!! Thanks,
XXOO,
Connie