I'm feeling a bit better every day but boy can I sleep!
After a nine-hour night, I'm ready for a two-hour nap.
Thank heaven I don't need to do anything or go anywhere because basically, I can't!
I'm grateful that my visitors recognize that it's not them that's putting me to sleep.
As soon as I have lunch, I'll nap some more.
Oh, and I finished Glass Houses by Louise Penny. On to The Late Show by Michael Connolly.
After a nine-hour night, I'm ready for a two-hour nap.
Thank heaven I don't need to do anything or go anywhere because basically, I can't!
I'm grateful that my visitors recognize that it's not them that's putting me to sleep.
As soon as I have lunch, I'll nap some more.
Oh, and I finished Glass Houses by Louise Penny. On to The Late Show by Michael Connolly.
Comments
Post a Comment